HELLIN – Higher Education Lifelong Learning Ireland Network.
The aim of HELLIN is to promote and advance Lifelong Learning and Continuing and Professional Education for adults within Universities, Institutes of Technology and other relevant bodies throughout the island of Ireland.
The objectives of HELLIN are to:
- Advocate for adult learners in higher education.
- Promote best practice in teaching and learning.
- Collaborate on research and innovation.
- Exchange and disseminate information and best practices.
- Promote quality in all aspects of provision.
- Liaise with other bodies on issues of common concern.
- Inform and advise policy makers of best practice.
- Promote the International Dimension for Lifelong Learning.